Amplify Your Cause Through Multi-Media
Gwynet Charles Bryant
Head of Content, Events + Influencer Marketing
O: 818.953.4200 l C: 646.725.0022
Here are some examples of his Community Outreach
Examples of on-the-ground work
Collectively, Meruelo Media is known for community outreach – and work with many different foundations:
We are excited to meet with you and your team to discuss how we can work together.
Some of our work include:
- Public Speaking engagements, i.e. seminars, interactive lectures and presentations etc.
- Workshops for business owners, employers and employees
- Training's for educator's, counselors, peer-to-peer mentors and outreach workers
- Trauma Informed Security Consulting (unarmed)
- Content support for Film Production and Radio
- Certification training for becoming Reentry Coaches and Mentors
We Help Businesses
You might be willing to hire individuals with an arrest history who may or may not be on parole or probation. You need some security, assurance and accountability that you can make a risky decision without hurting your bottom line. If this is the case, please contact us for consultation. We can help you make the most out of your HR decisions that can go a long ways to benefit your company and those whom you employ. We are the EXPERTS at working to reintegrate ex-offenders back into the workforce.
We provide real-time technical assistance that bring together innovation, cultural competency and lived experience
Coaching and Mentoring (Youth & Adults)
The comes a time where you may be considering coaching sessions. Coaching sessions are based on issues that you wish to address. You just might need that extra push in order to bring them to the surface. YW Consultants are here for you to work out those soft spots that are restricting your full potential. Together with a coach we are able to conquer the following:
- Making a list of the issues that are current
- Short-term and long term goals
- Stress management exercises
- Diet and exercise
- An action plan
The magic of mentoring is priceless, when you see the beginning, middle and end of this process, the results are quite amazing. If every struggling teen had an effective mentor, just imagine where we would be as a society. We have a few ways that we focus our youth.
- Listening, paying attention to what our youth are saying without filters
- Redirecting their thought processes without judging them
- Creating short term and long term goals with out listing them but as reminders
- Being available to them when they are in need by, phone, text or personal contact. (note: The idea for YW Consultants is to seek out the mentors and assign to our families who request this service).
- Constant follow up, visiting school campus, speaking with educators and rewarding men-tees when they are doing well and encouraging them when they err or fail.
Become a Reentry Coach or Mentor
Team Building, Leadership training and job creation at the Timelist Group, Inc
The Remy Ma Foundation Project, New York
Project Reframe Works, New York
Building John Maxwell Team with colleagues, students and business partners
Ten Toes In
Free Indeed Reentry Project
The Close the Deal Show
Get Back to Basics Program