Don't wait, invest in yourself, put it where it counts and be that leader! Become a member and join the network!
Our core mission is to help build, train, and support companies and organization leaders from all walks of life. Below is an overview of our three core services. Although our work focuses on these areas, our team is open to customized options based on your needs.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
- Our values as individuals supports our credibility
- We bring a sense of loyalty and compassion to your space
- We discover and nurture your strengths as a company or individual
- We lead and listen with a trauma informed lens
- We are professional mentors with an expertise that works with system impacted people
- We offer personnel coaching that eradicates workplace toxicity
- Our leaders bring lived experience of homelessness and incarceration
- Coaching is a service we offer as well as a lens through which we approach our work. We believe that our clients have the answers and that our role is to guide them through with curiosity and compassion.
- We view coaching as a partnership between client and coach. Often the transformation that occurs is mutual, each person expanding the other’s world of possibilities.
- Our team uses powerful questions and creates a courageous space for clients to discover their fullest potential.
- We always use a culturally compassionate and trauma-informed approach to empower justice-impacted individuals because we believe everyone deserves a second chance at success.
- Our team trains and coaches people to become successful business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and managers.
- YWC staff offers transformational workshops and skills training for businesses, nonprofits, and community groups.
- Our job is to create dynamic workshops that inspire growth and nurture team building. Our workshops empower attendees to practice self-discovery and build self-esteem.
- Through a culturally compassionate lens, we build the character and skills of justice-impacted individuals who want to be leaders in business or their communities.
- YWC team sparks meaningful engagement through their authentic storytelling style.
- We are public speakers who inspire audiences with our transformational stories of becoming community advocates, business owners and successful thought leaders after incarceration.
- Our team of leaders delivers compelling speaking engagements that are inspired by a purpose and passion for giving back.
Our Speaking & Training Topics
- Tapping into Resilience: Toolkit to Build to build your personal and professional coping skills to thrive OR A Toolkit for Thriving in your Personal and Professional Life
- Building Youth Leadership: Working with new leaders to build more sustainable programs; New minds New vision
- Overcoming Stigma: Mental Health Treatment in BIPOC Communities
- How to Become a Fair Chance Employer: How to Hire, Train and Engage System-Impacted People
- Challenging the Internal Dialogue: From Self-Doubt to Empowerment
- Building your Internal leadership: Using coaching management for developing positive org culture
- Company Mastermind Group: Foster a culture of success for your business and employees
- From Crime to Entrepreneurship: How to find your true and authentic path
- Life After a Life Sentence: How to find work/life balance and your inspiration to lead