Are Your Ready to Lead?
- Coaching is a service we offer as well as a lens through which we approach our work. We believe that our clients have the answers and that our role is to guide them through with curiosity and compassion.
- We view coaching as a partnership between client and coach. Often the transformation that occurs is mutual, each person expanding the other’s world of possibilities.
- Our team uses powerful questions and creates a courageous space for clients to discover their fullest potential.
- We always use a culturally compassionate and trauma-informed approach to empower justice-impacted individuals because we believe everyone deserves a second chance at success.
- Our team trains and coaches people to become successful business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, and managers.
- YWC staff offers transformational workshops and skills training for businesses, nonprofits, and community groups.
- Our job is to create dynamic workshops that inspire growth and nurture team building. Our workshops empower attendees to practice self-discovery and build self-esteem.
- Through a culturally compassionate lens, we build the character and skills of justice-impacted individuals who want to be leaders in business or their communities.
- YWC team sparks meaningful engagement through their authentic storytelling style.
- We are public speakers who inspire audiences with our transformational stories of becoming community advocates, business owners and successful thought leaders after incarceration.
- Our team of leaders delivers compelling speaking engagements that are inspired by a purpose and passion for giving back.
Our Speaking & Training Topics
- Tapping into Resilience: Toolkit to Build to build your personal and professional coping skills to thrive OR A Toolkit for Thriving in your Personal and Professional Life
- Building Youth Leadership: Working with new leaders to build more sustainable programs; New minds New vision
- Becoming an ENAGIC Distributor (Kangen Water)
- Overcoming Stigma: Mental Health Treatment in BIPOC Communities
- How to Become a Fair Chance Employer: How to Hire, Train and Engage System-Impacted People
- Challenging the Internal Dialogue: From Self-Doubt to Empowerment
- Building your Internal leadership: Using coaching management for developing positive org culture
- Company Mastermind Group: Foster a culture of success for your business and employees
- From Crime to Entrepreneurship: How to find your true and authentic path
- Life After a Life Sentence: How to find work/life balance and your inspiration to lead
Health & Wealth Business Opportunity
The Enagic Corporation direct sales system empowers hard-working and passionate independent distributors around the world. They fall in love with our products, and they spread the word about the positive changes Kangen Water® has brought into their lives and finances. Don't pass up this opportunity to not only gain independence, but to also achieve wealth through the health of Kangen Water.